Several packages have been removed from the archive:
- The »Chemistry Development Kit« (CDK) now has been officially packaged and uploaded by Michael Koch. If you still have my packages installed, first uninstall/purge libcdk-java-doc, cdk und libcdk-java-dirbrowser (completely) and then install the current version of libcdk-java. Scripts found in cdk will probably be added to the Debian distribution soon.
- Jchempaint has been merged into CDK some time ago and there are plans to build/package it for Debian. My packages were just outdated. Please expect updated packages from the Debian mirror next to you :)
We are working on an official Debian package.I'm not planning nor working on an official Debian package. But there is an ITP (#512930) for it.
- This package was outdated. The current release is version 4.6. The packaging files have been moved to the debichem groups SVN. You can build the package yourself by using svn-buildpackage. Just download the MOLDEN source and the packaging files. Then set the configuration option svn-override=buildArea for svn-buildpackage to the place where the upstream tarball resists (create the symlink
molden_4.6.orig.tar.gz -> molden4.6.tar.gz) and run svn-buildpackage with your preferred options.
- We are currently not allowed to distribute MOLDEN binaries or its source with the Debian distribution. But we are in contact with upstream.
- There is an official clamassassin Debian package for some time now. However, the package only ships the clamssassin script, but not clamdassassin.